
It's ...
Let's see ...
A ruffled lettuce scarf!!

It's my own version of the spiral scarf. Pattern can be found here
Dishcloth made for Brendan's teacher ...

Towel made for Betsy's teacher ...

"Stuff" from tea swap - thank you so much Deneen!!! You truly spoiled me!
Two very nice dishcloths and a tea mug with infuser and lid

All the tea!!!!

(Not in order) there's some adadio valentine's tea, lemon berry breeze (gevalia herbal), green tea (brought back from China), some twinings tastes of summer, earl grey and lady early grey, honey ginseng mint (gevalia herbal), and a chamomile!! I am SET for a loooong time! Now I just have to get her tea ready to send (I'm going to send it with your yarn, Deneen, so it may be a couple more weeks - worth the wait, I promise!)!
This is something I am VERY proud of:

That's my daughter!! She's been asking to learn how to crochet, so finally this morning we gave it a shot! She was soooo frustrated in the beginning, but stuck with it, and here's the end result!
Looky what I made, Mom!

And just cause I love 'em, here's pics of the other kids, too ...
Brendan is getting so big ... I think I have FINALLY found the key to getting him to read ... he likes history!! He's reading a biography of Martha Washington now and is really enjoying it.

Andrew goofing off

Justin - ignore the "allergy nose" please - it was too good a grin to keep to myself!
1 comment:
I think your lettuce scarf is so cool!!!
Post a Comment