Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Dishcloths!

I finished my dishcloths for the Dishcloth Swap at Crochetville. I need to tag them still, but they are crocheted with ends woven in and to all intents and purposes done!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The colors are a bit off; the bottom left three are peaches, creams and a light green, and the bottom two on the right are pink, cream and blue; the top colors aren't as bright and garish as they appear and the part that looks black is actually a forest green. I have no idea why the are SO off since I took them in daylight.

My friend Elizabeth sent me a surprise to thank me for making the bunting doll for her little girl - E you really didn't have to do that, it was a pleasure to make. She sent me the Flavored Gift IngenuiTEA Set from Adagio (you all know I LOVE their stuff!) and I am in love with that silly thing! The kids think it's great - we made herbal iced tea this morning and they got quite a kick out of it. Funny story - FedEx messed up, so Adagio reshipped and I got the original order this morning so now I have two - what to do with that second set, hmmmmmm ...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Deneen said...

Oh no, you've been spammed~! That stinks!

The tea set sounds great. The dishclothes are lovely colors. I should get to making some for the holiday gift baskets, a long with the soap, just can't get in gear!

Mel2ns said...

Hi Faith! I do love your dishcloths good job!

Mel2ns said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.