Saturday, May 14, 2005

It's raining again!!

Once again, it is raining on a weekend. It is starting to get old - I think this is the fourth weekend in a row now. Ugh.

Yesterday was a tad more exciting than I would have liked. I was cleaning out the fridge (garbage day, you know), stood up to quickly, and whacked my head on the freezer door handle. It's an old fridge, so it's sharp, and not only did I actually see stars (I didn't realize this was possible) I have a small gash on my hairline. I spent the rest of the day with a nasty headache and a little dizziness - had to set the alarm to wake myself up in the middle of the night last night, per the doctor's orders. Headache is pretty much gone today but I am wiped.

A couple more squares ... the color is terrible on the "Esther's" square, it's actually a beautiful bright multicolor that focuses on purples, a teal/blue green colors, a fuschia, and a lovely green. Have I mentioned my camera is in adequate??

Pavo Square


Esther's Square


Here's a picture I took of the eight squares I had done last night ...



I did Esther's square after I took that picture; I'll do another "altogether" picture after I have twelve completed squares.

We have a busy weekend ahead - Brendan has a baseball game (or as Justin likes to call it, "busball") this afternoon, and Mike gets back this evening; tomorrow will be packing and finishing up the last of Brendan's wolf badge requirements. And more packing. Lots, and lots, and lots, of packing to do, lol.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your cats' expressions in this picture...kind of like "Hell-oooo, what's this?" Your squares are really pretty!